Environmental policy DS/EN ISO 14001: 2004
Cabcon A/S wishes
- to cherish the most about nature and the environment and human health.
- to hazardous materials as far as possible not part of our electromechanical solutions.
- that our products and our behavior gives rise to reduced material and resource consumption , less waste , fewer problems with disposal of electronic waste and other waste.
- that our solutions and our own behavior gives rise to reduced emissions of COX , NOX and xenobiotics.
- that proactively to work with the prevention of risks.
- that always maintained an effective emergency response with the availability of appropriate mitigation measures.
- the employee obtains the necessary information and training on environmental issues.
- that environmental considerations are integrated into our customer solutions and in the daily work, taking into account technical developments, customer requirements and the surrounding community’s expectations, for example, suggested customers environmentally friendly solutions.
- to work for the achievement and maintenance of the certification of the environmental management system complies with the requirements in DS/EN ISO 14001:2004.
- developing working methods and processes with the environment within the given economic framework.
- to contributing actively to the industry’s environmental problems and compliance with future environmental requirements through continuous improvement in the company.
- to monitor and account for the environmental aspects associated with all activities such as planning, development, procurement of goods and services as well as sales and production, including in connection with the annual environmental tutorials.
- to inform and educate its employees to promote awareness of both the internal and the external environment.
- to follow the laws, regulatory requirements and other environmental regulations in our working.
- providing information regarding our environmental impact and our environmental work available to customers, suppliers, employees and the general public.
- being responsive to authorities, partners and customers’ views and treat all inquiries regarding our environmental work seriously.